Oh god I miss DA so much, life has taken a turn for the worse and dumped on me; but ill survive!
I just wanna post that I'm still working on my Bleach OCs and have decided to resurrect my project and give my characters the breath of life I believe they deserve
My characters have been changed drastically aswell as the stricture of the worlds, so here's a little race overview:
My Gotei are probably the ones that have stayed the same and are most unchanged other than the roles of the Captains plus redesigns. My Captains are almost complete with just one Captain left to create (he's gonna be the guard of Mugen in my world that I have yet to make; his powers will be tattoo based). The Royal Guard will be five members still and will probably be similar to the canon version, though they wont have been chosen for what they contributed the the Soul Society.
*The Quincy are gonna be a guerilla like group that are nothing like the Vandenreich or the Stern Ritter I originally had planned, they will be a much smaller group (about two hundred) and will be the ones responsible for igniting the conflict in my story. They will still have epithets but they'll be related to their fighting styles and personalities rather than Schrift (which dont exist), for example a Quincy could be named "Bull Riding Marnia" for her ability to endure a lot of strain to her body. Ive been playing around with an idea to create two factions of Quincy but will keep that under wrap for now.
* The Arrancar are completed (almost). Each Espada has been given their Aspect of Death and Resurreccion finalized, all are Vasto Lorde. Arrancar aren't limited to just 0 - 99 either, having hundreds of Arrancar littering the sands of Hueco Mundo in my world. Even if they are not associated with the Espada they still have a tattoo branded into their body showing what number they are.
* My version of Hell is no longer how I originally imagined; instead when a Sinner dies they become nothing more than energy that is left flowing around inside a dimension locked away, they have no thought or memory, though some powerful souls are capable of holding onto their former selves and take a completely new form relating to their old selves, the reason they sinned etc. They are by no means powerful enough to pose a threat to anyone, but they're still pretty nasty.
* The Fullbringer are very low in number in my world (the Quincy are involved in that). They are like the Canon version but most are descendants of Quincy whose powers have awoken in the form of Hollow Spirit Energy. Two kinds of "Bringer" are in the story: the ones who can form a Fullbring and bring out the potential of souls and use their power for combat (these are Fullbringers) and the ones who cant do that but can still affect souls to allow then to walk on water, soften concrete etc. are known as Waychangers.
* My Vizard are low in number and live within the Rukongai, hidden away by a rogue Shinigami. Each one is a former Shinigami from the Gotei (three Captains) and others.
* And finally I have my own race in the works again. Their abilities will be based off of various mythologies and will be the main enemies of my Story. They are being worked on still but I hope to make them great
Ill probably be inactive for a while but I shall rise again~ Peace out p
friends/watchers (if any are left)